Tuesday, June 2, 2009

My OH My Shae's "10"


Today My Sweet SHAE turns "10" WOW, she is getting so big and growing up so fast. I can not believe that she is already 10 years old. This is the first birthday of hers that I am going to miss & sadly I don't think it will be the last. It was so hard to talk to her earlier today, while she was at the park with all our family having a cook out. It just made me wanna cry, because I can not be there. When ever I tell her "Good Bye" on the phone & "I Miss you so Much" she always comes back with "I MISS YOU MORE" each time, no matter how many times I tell her in one phone call, it's always "I MISS YOU MORE TT" (TT, is what she has called me since she could talk & even being 10 years old she still dose.) Shae & I did everything together when I lived in Texas. We would go to the movies, the mall, the park, swimming, shopping, just driving around (she loved Jared's Land Rover, she called it the Rover). I would go to her school and have lunch with her and she would stay the night at my house over the weekends.


I spoiled that kid like crazy and it just brakes my heart that I can not be there for her today. 10 is a big deal not that we don't make big deals about birthdays because let me tell you we do, but to miss out on something so so close to my heart is so hard. Luckily she is old enough to understand why I had to move and that I did not leave her just because I wanted to.

I remember at our wedding she was so excited and so happy for us, (she loves her Uncle Jared...that's what she calls him so it stuck) but as soon as it came time for her to walk down the aisle she busted out in tears. Come to find out she was afraid of me getting married and then leaving her and having nothing to do with her at all. Thankfully we were all able to calm her down and helped her understand that wasn't the case. She truly is a blessing to every one she meets, and no matter how far apart we live or how old she gets, she will always be My LiL. Shae Shae. I'm really crossing my fingers and hoping that she will be able to come out to Hawaii and visit with us over the next year some time, I know she would just love it and have a blast at the beach.



HERE'S TO MY SHAE SHAE, I LOVE YOU AND MISS YOU SO SO SO SO MUCH AND SO MUCH MORE THAN YOU WILL EVER KNOW. HAPPY 10TH BIRTHDAY SISTA, TT LOVES YOU & WISHES I COULD BE THERE WITH YOU.
Shae jamming out while we were waiting for the limo to get to my house the day of our wedding!!!

the picture she made for me before I left TX :(

Yeah!!! Uncle Gabe home for R&R in Nov. 09 & gettin ready for a night out together!



HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY SHAE LOVE UNCLE JARED & TT.....WE MISS YOU BABE!!!!!

No comments: