Sunday, August 12, 2012

French Christmas Cookies

I made these back in December and they were a big hit, so I decided to make a batch or two again. I figured the hubbs is going to need a special treat to get through this next week. I though I'd share the recipe, its so simple and so yummy. Hope you enjoy!!!!

Ingredients: 
*1/2 cup soften butter
*1 cup packed brown sugar
*1 cup milk
*2-3/4 cups graham cracker crumbs 
*2 cups chocolate chips
*2 cups finely chopped walnuts 
*miniature muffin cups
Topping:
*1-1/4 cups milk chocolate chips, melted

Directions:
In a large mixing bowl, cream butter and brown sugar until light and fluffy. Beat in milk. Stir in crumbs, chips and walnuts. Fill miniature foil baking cups three-fourth full. Place 1 in. apart on baking sheets. Bake at 375 degrees, for 10-12 minutes or until set. Cool on wire racks. Top each cookies with 1/4 teaspoon melted chocolate. Store in the refrigerator. Yields: 9-1/2 dozen. 

(ps: my batch made 85 cookies)
~DAY 304~

3 comments:

Bri said...

Those look delicious!
I was telling the hubs last night over skype that I can't even remember the last time I had a cookie!

Brittany said...

YUM! They look delish!!

Janna Renee said...

Those do sound easy and yummy!