Friday, December 27, 2013

A Quick Recap of 2013.

Going through pictures from the last year and remembering some of my favorite or most memorable moments I though I'd share some that stood out to me. 2013 was a great year for so many reason's but a extremely hard year that I never saw coming. I'm so glad that this chapter of my life has closed and I'm looking forward to starting a New Year fresh. 

March- I ran my first half marathon. 
April- I went home for spring break & spent the week hanging out with my little brother & family. 
April- I celebrated my 27th birthday with these beauties bc the hubbs was away at school. 
June-Was my first annual swamp poker run. 
June-Spent a week in WV with my favorite people at New River Gorge. 
I did lots of baking through out the year with my new kitchenaid. 
I ran a total of 11 different races during 2013. 
July- Celebrated the 4th with some fabulous friends and great food. 
August- The hubbs picked up his 6th BCT cycle. 
August- I headed back to Texas for my Papa's funeral. I was able to visit family, our God Father, and my other Papa who passed away back in 2002 for the first time. 
October- Went to the SC State fair for the first time, since its been open a total of three times since we've been here. 
November- We celebrated our 6 year wedding anniversary and I ran my first full marathon. 
November- Our friends from VA came down for the weekend, the same weekend as our Anniversary.

 
 
November- The hubbs and I celebrated Thanksgiving together at home just the two of us. After I did a little black Friday shopping with my girl B. 
December- We celebrated Christmas Eve with some great friends and then Christmas Day together at home. 




















Im not at all sad to say goodbye to 2013 I'm quiet glad to see it go. We had some great times together and def. some hard ones. I've got high hopes and dreams that 2014 is going to be a great year. We've got some big changes ahead of us and I'm excited to see were that leads.


No comments: