Sunday, December 20, 2009

haPPY bIRTHday BESTIE :)




~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

I am super stoked about being able to celebrate with Angela on her big day!!!! She is such a sweet heart and deserves the very best. Friends like her don't just come around the corner every day. I am truly blessed to have her in my life and can't imagine anything different. Thank goodness we never have to. We are not just Best Friends but SISTERS @ HEART, she is like family to me.
AWH, looking forward to tonight, gonna have a blast celebrating on the San Antonio River Walk for my girls birthday. PARTAYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



1 comment:

J said...

I'm so glad you were able to go to Texas and celebrate her birthday with her! I'm sure you two caused a lot of trouble-you both look gorgeous in your pictures together!