Sunday, December 6, 2009

Shootin in Style

Saturday as we left the house to get out and get a few things done Jared said "I hope your Christmas Present gets here soon".
Not knowing what he was talking about at all (because I didn't ask for anything), we went about our day.
That afternoon we came home and there was the giant box sitting on our front porch. I got out and looked at the name on it and it was for Jared so I left it for him to get and made my way inside. After checking the rest of the mail, he asks if I want my gift early and I said NO. I wanted to wait till Christmas because that is the whole point of the Holidays.
Well, after much convincing from him I gave in and said YES. He started opening the box and gave me a smaller one from under the tree to open. Mine was a lens for a camera and the one he was opening was a CAMERA. Not just any old point and shoot one either. It was a Sony a300 like I had been wanting forever. He even got a second lens to go along with it for taking pictures really far away. I love photography and taking pictures and when I get back to the mainland I want to finish my schooling in photography because I want to take professional pictures. One day my all time dream would be to open up my own Photo Studio. I was so excited and couldn't believe he got it for me. It's so fancy and has so many buttons and options to choice from for taking pictures.
I'm loving it and can't wait to go out and capture the world in style.
"A PICTURE IS PRICELESS & SAYS A THOUSAND WORLD"

2 comments:

J said...

Congrats! I love it! I can't wait to see all the photos you take. I got your Christmas card and letter, thank you! I love the pictures of you guys.

I also want to take professional photos. I've wanted to do this for years but gave it up when we couldn't have kids because I wasn't sure if I would be able to take photos of babies like I wanted, but now that we are going to adopt..well, I can.

I want to get a Cannon EOS40D. Greg keeps asking me to buy it and I say not until my first mother's day.

❈ Annie - Blonde Glambition ❈ said...

Aww...that's an awesome xmas gift!!