Sunday, May 2, 2010

Bar Hopin Birthday's

Dinner at Buca di beppo's with another couple that we know for the hubby's birthday. We absolutely love this Italian restaurant downtown. We went for our two year wedding anniversary and fell in love with it. The Shack's arrived just a bit before us & informed the staff that we were there to celebrate Gabe's Birthday. It was picture perfect, we enjoyed our dinner and had some great conversations and then bam outta NO were came the celebrations. People chanting, singing and clapping while they sat this giant candle thing down in from of Gabe and a mini cake. He was so shocked and it was prefect, I love the expression on his face. I unfortunately didn't know it was coming myself so I didn't have the camera ready but was able to snag this picture of the excitement.



After dinner we were headed further downtown to meet up with some other friends for a few drinks at the Yardhouse. A quick stop at Ala Moana Center "Macy's" were we scored two new place settings to add to our collection of Fiestaware & a baking dish. Only paying $19.09 after a gift card and a 25% off coupon on top of that.
Once at the Yardhouse we ran into so many of the guys Gabe work's with, it was great to see some of them that I had already met before and even better to meet the ones I hadn't met yet. I felt blessed to know that they knew me by name with out Gabe even getting the chance to introduce me first. They were all to kind and I think they had a great time seeing Gabe out. (see he's not a bar kinda guy) We enjoyed the evening chatting away with the two other couples we were with. A few drinks in there as well, some good laughs and funny stories.



A trip a couple blocks down to Nashville's were we parked ourselves at the bar for a couple more drinks. It was a first for Gabe & I, going to the Bar that is. See he's not the Bar kinda guy, really we are not at all big drinkers. We were invited by another couple and took them up on it and had a wonderful time.


"Cheer's to you Cheer's to me......." I'l leave it at that. I had a great time with these two girl's they are so sweet. :)

3 comments:

Nichole said...

Haha - you always make the same face when you do a shot. LOL Love you SO much. Glad you guys had a great time and can't wait to see you!

J said...

We love Buca! mmmm-yummy! My father in law said if those are what his grandkids are going to look like, then he is in major trouble!

I love how you cringe before you drink your shot, I do the same thing!

❈ Annie - Blonde Glambition ❈ said...

What a fun evening!! Way to knocking back that shot chickadee!!