Sunday, February 27, 2011

Life w/ My love home!!!

The morning started off earlier than when I normally get up for work day, but that's ok because I woke up next to my love. We hit the gym on post, ok well Gabe hit the gym and I enjoyed watching him work out. Something about him working his buttay off was pretty hot. The gym has become his second home in Iraq and he is keeping up with it while he is home. He always has worked out really hard core, but over the past 8 months he has just stepped it up the the next level.
A trip up Kole Kole pass was planned for after, I absolutely love walking up there and just looking over the mountains to the ocean and the field. Something about it is so peaceful, the very first time I came out to Hawaii that was one of the first things we did together. Its now one of my favorite places to go & just relax & take it all in.




That afternoon we went to do what Gabe loves doing best and that is looking at cars. We aren't looking to buy at all. We are quite happy with the two that we have but that doesn't stop him at all from looking and test driving. I don't mind as long as they are fun cars and nothing something my grandpa would drive. lol



Later that evening we were out running errands and a few of my closest friends invited us to dinner and so we decided to take them up on the offer. I was excited for everyone to finally meet Gabe, for months now they had heard all about him but had never met him. It was so nice to be able to go out to dinner with my husband and our little group and not be the only one with out my spouse there. (other than you Sarah!!) We enjoyed the evening chatting away over drinks, chips & salsa at Chili's in Mililani. It was a nice way to end a perfect day we had together.

2 comments:

❈ Annie - Blonde Glambition ❈ said...

I'm so happy you have Gabe home now! Enjoy every moment, which I know you are :) I bet it was surreal waking up next to him and getting to spend the weekend with him. Here's to a wonderful R&R for you chickadee!!

Nichole said...

So glad he is home! You enjoy him girly and please let him know how much we miss him too!

Love you both!