Monday, June 1, 2015

JUNE!!!!

How in the world is it already June, don't get me wrong I'm not complaining at all. I need the month to fly by please!!!! It's going to be a BUSY one for me, for sure. I've got so much going on. 
Here's just a little preview of something I have going on....

*School - I'm taking a summer course that is 11 classes through the month. Tuesday & Thursday Nights and Saturday's. YIKES
*Preschool Graduation - I'll be graduating my first class of Preschoolers this coming Saturday. Can't believe the school year is already over. 
*21 DFX - I'll be tackling another round of 21 DFX, taking me all the way to almost the end of June. 
*Vacay - I have two road trips planned at the end of the month. 3 days in West Virginia to see the girls and then over July 4th I'm headed to Ohio for 5 days to meet up with the In-Loves and some friends from Hawaii. 
*Running - To log 80 miles. Should be do able, fingers crossed. I'm already 3 miles down as of today. 
*Weight - I have a goal weight I'm trying to get to. I'm determined to get there by the end of the month. 
*Blanket - I started making a blanket (crocheting) a few months back. My plan was to have it finished be-time the hubbs came home. I haven't touched it in a good few months, till this past weekend. I want to finish the spools of yarn I have on hand before I go to WV.
*Truck- We've got some work that needs to be done on the truck and the plan was for me to get it taken care of while the hubbs is gone and well I've kinda put it off. So I need to get that taken care of so it's done and ready for when he comes home.
*Weekends- Did I mention I don't have a free weekend with nothing planned till the middle of July.

It's going to be a busy month for sure. I know there will be some fun good times in there as well. I don't want to rush time along to fast but I can't wait till the end of the month is here to go on a much need Vacay or 2 !!!!

And because a blog post isn't complete with out a picture. I grilled out this past weekend for the first time this year. Its late into the season and I have many many more nights planned to grill out and even more when the hubbs gets home but I have to say it turned out pretty darn fabulously tasty if I do say so myself.

Grilled Asparagus, Cherry Tomatoes and Seasoned Chicken. Get in My Belly!!!!! I planned ahead and made enough for two nights, so I didn't have to cook dinner Sunday night.  
 Sunday morning I did make breakfast before heading out for my run. 2 ingredient pancakes. I was a little skeptical at first trying them out. But they where pretty good and I'll definitely be making them again soon.
1 Banana and 2 Eggs mix it together in a food processor and then pour on the griddle to your size liking. Cook till done. I drizzled some honey on top and they tasted just like Banana Pancakes. So yummy!!!

No comments: