Saturday, October 9, 2010

Girls just wanna have fun....

After a LONG work week a night out with the girls was just what I needed. A few of my favorite chickadee's, a cute black top, a fresh shower and my hair did and I was ready to go!!! The four of us girls loaded up in the truck (I love driving Gabe's truck) and off to Waikiki we went. Chatting the whole way down and making plans for another night out this coming week, we were already having a good time and we hadn't even gotten to were we where going yet.
The Yard House it was......Julie and I had both been there before a time or two but it was a first for Sandy and Nancy which made for a even better time. We managed to get 3 seats right at the bar with in 5 minutes of being there and that's were we ended up parking our behinds for the night. Chatting the night away enjoying a drink or ............ 5 or 6 depending on who you asked lol. For a moment we were able to put the worries and stress of the deployment and all four of our husbands being gone aside and enjoy the evening. This deployment has been a ruff one for sure and having nights like tonight is just what we needed.
I have been so blessed with such amazing friends who I call family here in Hawaii and wouldn't have asked for a better support team to help me through this journey.





We had a great night with LOTS and LOTS of LAUGHS and stories that we will share forever!!!!!! I can't wait to do it all over again!!!!!

No comments: