Thursday, August 1, 2013

A Day On The Water *part 2

The many faces of Shae Shae and her goofy self. I have so many photo's of her on my camera and phone from her high-jacking it while I was home. I don't know if I'll ever get through them all and clear it out. Before skiing we decided to stop for a bit and take a dip in the water. Some people are weird and wont swim in the river because they can't see what is under them. Me, I've grown up here and Love it so it doesn't phase me a bit. Frankly I'd rather not know. 
The water was nice and warm, almost hot in some places. Still so nice and refreshing to enjoy. 
Shae had so much fun knee-boarding that she couldn't get enough of it. She was cracking up the whole time, having a blast. We passed a few deer on the beach getting water at one point and she started waving and telling them hello. 
We had a such great time spending the day on the water. We were all exhausted be time we got home. 
I totally forgot that Shae got some pictures of me knee-boarding while when I went. I haven't done this in YEARS and after this two short runs I remembered why. Just not my thing, still had fun but love my ski. I jumped in the water with the board completely forgetting I had my sun glasses on. Thankfully I didn't loose them, even when I crashed. As you can see in the bottom right picture, I was done. 
I can't wait to go back home and go out on the boat again. The hubbs has been down to our River house several times but he hasn't been out on our boat. He's only seem pictures and video of me Slaloming, I can't wait for him to see me in person. Hopefully the Army will be nice and station us a little closer to home soon. Less than a year left in the South so we will see. 

Here are two video's of me Slaloming. 


JT- Bubby Barefooting 

No comments: