Thursday, January 14, 2016

How I Told the Hubby He was Going to be a DADDY.

After tossing around a couple idea's I decided to have a little mini photo shoot done by my friend / director from work. The hubbs just loves having his picture taken, insert sarcasm here lol. Knowing he had off on Friday I convinced him that Brittany needed a couple to practice shooting some Valentines day pictures for next month. It took a little arm twisting considering we'd just had her do our pictures two months prior. Well with the expected rain on Friday, as well as getting a little antsy I was able to talk the hubbs into taking pictures on Thursday. It worked out prefect because the weather was absolutely beautiful.
We each had a sign, I told him to write one thing he loved most about me and that I was doing the same. I love what he wrote, he has a way with keeping things simple yet so sweet. 
I'll let the pictures do the talking....
Standing with my back to him I was beyond nervous but excited to turn around. We'd been talking about this off and on for the past 9 years. We'd always said if it happens unplanned we will make it work. But finally settling down and deciding ok we where ready was scary. But was he really ready? Ready to be a Daddy and take on a whole new role?! Our lives where going to be changing drastically in a matter of months. I couldn't wait to see the look on his face, to hear his reaction and thoughts. Ready or Not this was happening, our life was changing and there wasn't any turning back. 

I can't thank Brittany enough for taking the time out of her day to do this for her. She is a absolute doll. I not only love working for her but I love having her as a friend!!! :) 

No comments: