Monday, September 14, 2009

What's Cookin Good Lookin???

I love cooking now that Gabe is home & we actually live together. It's something that I look forward to in the evenings when I get home from work. We are always trying out new recipes and putting our own twist on things that we like as well.
We have started quite the recipe book collection & there is only millions more out there for us to find & new things to try.


Dessert last night: Apple Pie Quesadillas...they turned out great & super simple to make.




Dinner Saturday night: Kalua Pork & White Rice....something that I have come to LOVE. Gabe really liked it as well. This is a Hawaiian Dish. Prob. one of the very few Hawaiian foods I like.



Dinner for TWO PLEASE!!!



Last week we made Roast in the Crock pot. The recipe called for a 12oz can of beer & well I can't even stand the smell of beer so the thought of cooking with it was creeping me out a bit. Needless to say once it was done & we added our Pea's & Mash Potato's it was fantastic.



We really enjoy cooking together as well, it makes for a wonderful evening :)

3 comments:

Jess said...

It looks great!

❈ Annie - Blonde Glambition ❈ said...

Looks like you two having been getting busy in the kitchen ;)

~kari~ said...

tiff, these look awesome!! ok, you've got to send me the recipe for apple pie quesadillas! they sound delicious!