Thursday, October 8, 2009

BOO!!!!!!!!

So I was Boo~d today at work, its a Halloween thing. Some one puts together a goodie bag of treats and goodies and place's it were you will see but dose not put their name on it. Then it is your turn to Boo someone else. The idea is to Boo someone that has not been Boo~d. Then its just like a chain reaction that keeps going and going. I was so shocked that I was Boo~ed so early on in the month. I got a cute little Halloween Bear that made some funky sounds and a gift bag full of candy :)

When I got off work this afternoon Gabe & I headed to WalMart for a few things and I managed to pick up a HOT PINK pumpkin bucket and a bag of candy and card for a girl at work to Boo. (should of taken a pic. but totally didn't think about it)
That was just one of the small things that made my day so Great :)

2 comments:

Jess said...

Cute concept! I love it! Umm...someone received an award from me, her very first award and I don't see it on her blog! :(

❈ Annie - Blonde Glambition ❈ said...

I ♥ the booing tradition, but then again I love, love, love everything Halloweenie ;)