Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Cousin's Together again :)

I just love being around my cousins again and hanging out with them it. Being back in Texas just reminds me of how much I love them and hate missing out on seeing them grow up. I was always so excited to have family get together so we would all get to hang out and spend time with each other.


Lil. Robert has gotten so big now and dose not even look the same. He is in school and talking so much better. He knows his ABC's & he can even count to 10 in Spanish.


Shae is cheering her way along on the school cheer leading team and being her rotten self at school as always. Getting prettier and prettier as the days go by, she is growing up way to fast.

Anthony is in high school now and seems to be doing well. Still as skinny as always and even taller than me now. He is so wrapped up in his friends and being that typical teenage boy.



Big Robert is doing well also, working in the evenings and staying out of trouble when he is home (which is a good thing), he even moves out into his own little place at the end of the month.




I am not at all looking forward to going back to Hawaii and missing out more time with my family and seeing my cousins grown up into who they are. I am already looking forward to my next trip to DFW, TX to spend time with them. :)

1 comment:

Jess said...

You guys are such a good looking bunch! Texas sure knows how to grow beautiful people! :)

I am sure it is hard to be away from them all, are you sure you want to move to AZ and not to Texas? :)

babyparamore.blogspot.com