Monday, July 22, 2013

Wishing Time Would Slow Down


1) Mid-afternoon Interval run on my lunch break during work. Working on my speed, trying to get faster!!! It was hella hot out but come 5pm when I was able to go straight home, I was so glad I got it done and out of the way for the day. 
2) Feeling a little exhausted after a good long run after work last week, so I decided to lay out on the back porch with the pups. Progress is perfection and I'm working towards it. 
3) This week is Vic Forge, so the hubbs is out in the field all week. He needed a few things from home and of course I'll never say no to taking anything to him. Especially if it means seeing him pull up lookin like a stud muffin. 
4) I officially have become addicted to monogrammed EVERYTHING, Kelly got me a new Camelbak and had my initials monogrammed on it. It was a good luck in training for your first Full Marathon gift. I absolutely LOVE it. 
5) The hubbs has been working some long crazy hours here lately. That's what happens towards the end of each cycle but for some reason this cycle has been extra draining. He went to bed right after dinner one night the week before last and I was completely heart broken because we hadn't had much time together at all. I woke up to this sweet note on top of the crock pot. Seriously he melts my heart. 
6) I'm really trying to add in as much cross training as I can in preparation's for my First Full Marathon. With that being said I've decided to go back to the pool on post at least once a week and swim laps. I used to be really good about going but as you all know life gets in the way and I just found my going less and less. Almost down to the 3 month mark so its serious crunch time. 

2 comments:

Kate @ Daffodils said...

I love everything monogrammed too!

Janna Renee said...

It's amazing how a sweet note can change everything!