Monday, July 5, 2010

4th of July Festivities


Here is just a sneak preview of the 4th of July on Schofield Barracks which happen to include Smash Mouth in concert. It was a alright day. I wouldn't of cared if I would have missed it or not. I did however miss a phone call from my love due to the stupid concert but thankfully he called right back. Still on the downside we weren't really able to talk at all because I was sitting in the VIP seating area with the speaker right in front of me. I was so frustrated and wanted to leave right then and there, But I stuck it out and stayed through the fireworks.


~FRONT~

~BACK~

~These two girls ROCK my World :)~

~Enjoying the Sun but wishing I was home cuddled up w/ my love~

~Steve Harwell, lead singer of the Rock group Smash Mouth~


~Sweet Stacey & I, we were finally able to meet up after chatting on FB for months~

2 comments:

Nichole said...

Sweetie - I LOVE your shirt! Too cute! Glad you are surrounded by good friends there!

Love you!

❈ Annie - Blonde Glambition ❈ said...

Awww...you look so cute in your custom shirt and bandana chickadee :)