Tuesday, April 2, 2013

MEET SHAE!!!!

I absolutely love my little cousin Shae, she's 13 years old going on about 21 or 22.
 With out further ado.....The many faces of Shae!!!


She's always the life of the party and say's the CRAZIEST things!!
She's always got to make a crazy face. 
 Photo Bomb!!!!
One day her face is gonna get stuck like this and I'm gonna laugh!!!
Jr. High......drop off, kid has a ruff life....if she only knew. 
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOVE HER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I love going home and getting to hang out with her. We've always been super close from the day she was born. Her daddy is my Uncle Richard who I'm really close with. I always joke that we are his favorite girls!!!!

3 comments:

Kate @ Daffodils said...

So fun that you are close to your younger cousin. I am sure she appreciates all the time you spend with her!

Nichole said...

She is so beautiful! I seriously can't believe how grown up she is!

Jamie said...

Hahah. She has cute "duck" lips!