Friday, April 5, 2013

Home is were the Heart is.....

......Mines in Texas!
Friday involved more eating of course, what ever else do we do in Texas. Lots of Mexican food was consumed during this trip home, which is fine by me because I love it. 
JT and I went to lunch with a couple of our friends, Mexican of course. After lunch I had to say a few goodbyes even though I wasn't leaving for another day & a half. Then I went and met up with one of my High School Best Friends who recently had a baby. It was so great to see her. She ended up marrying someone we went to school with who I happened to date my freshman year. Kinda crazy. (of course I've known this well before their wedding.)
 That evening I headed back to were my brother stays for a little cook out. We spent the evening and late into the night chatting and simply having a good time. The food was so yummy and of course I got more puppy love in. This was also one of the hardest nights since being home. I had to say my goodbyes to JT. It sucked, there's no other way to put it. I've missed him so much and finally getting to hang out and spend time together has been great. I can't wait for him to come out to the South to spend some time with us. Like most siblings we fought like crazy growing up but now we are the best of friends and I'd do anything for him. 
This picture cracks me up!!!! 
I've loved being home as I always do and Its so hard to leave and say goodbye, I can't wait to go back again soon. Hopefully the hubbs and I will be able to make a trip together here sooner than later. 
day-9

3 comments:

Kate @ Daffodils said...

Trip over already?! Glad it was so fun.

Pamela said...

ahh, SO cute!!

Unknown said...

Sweet! So lovely!