Monday, June 10, 2013

My New Do

I've been itching for a change for a while now and finally broke down and got my hair cut. 
My ends were looking really bad. Splitting at the bottoms and broken. 
I absolutely LOVE my long hair and didn't want to cut to much off but I was wanting a noticeable change. 


Options, Decisions, Choices what to do??

Before...
(the lighting in the lower, right picture is horrible, my hair is NOT red)
After.....

Before and After front view. 
I ended up getting 2 1/2 inches cut off the length, I had some more longer layers added in and long side bangs. All in all I'm really happy and pleased with it. 
I knew if I went much shorter or different than I'm used to I'd hate it after a couple days. My hair grows so slow and I'm way to impatient to wait for it to grow back out. I used to cut my hair really short years ago and wasn't a fan of longer hair but now I love it. 
It definitely looks much healthier, feels lighter and I'm really happy with it. 

1 comment:

Janna Renee said...

Your hair is so long! It looks gorgeous and sassy now ;)