Tuesday, June 23, 2009

blood dose not make you a family

For my dear Sweet Friend.....
...after 4 years & 3 1/2 months of struggling, trying, praying, crying, hoping, wishing that she would be able to make her husband a father, herself a mother. There parents grandparents and so much more.
I see her more and more these past few months not giving up but almost putting the thought of that aside. They are now looking into Adoption and I know that this truly is the last thing that she wanted. I know more than anything in the few short years that I have known them that the path they have walked over the last four years has been the hardest struggle of her life (and her husbands).
I believe she understands that God has already planned out our path we will walk through life but, letting that set in and coming to reality is hard for her.
I can not begin to imagine what she has been through and how she feels deep deep down inside. The girl has some amazing strength to get up out of bed each day and face the world every step she walks.

I just wanted to give her some encouraging words and thoughts of strength to help the both of them go through this next faze of their life. I believe it takes a strong person to be a mommy but a even stronger person to be a mommy to a child that she adopts and I know that one day soon she will be able to do just that.



(keeping you in our thoughts and prayers each and every day)
ps: you know who you are :) love you babe!!!




“Adoption is when a child grew in its mommy’s heart instead of her tummy.”

“Biology is the least of what makes someone a mother.”

“However motherhood comes to you it’s a miracle.

"The bond that links your true family is not one of blood, but of respect and joy in each other’s life."

"If a child is raised in a home that is loving and nurturing, where there is complete truth about who we are, you can’t give a child any greater place from which to fly."

"Every baby needs a lap.”

"It is not flesh and blood but the heart
which makes us mother and daughter.

“I didn’t give you the gift of life,
But in my heart I know.
The love I feel is deep and real,
As if it had been so.
For us to have each other
Is like a dream come true.
No, I didn’t give you The gift of life,
Life gave me the gift of you.”

2 comments:

Nichole said...

Tiffany - you are amazing. I love you and Jared dearly and will never be able to express my appreciation for you in my life.
I have always wanted to adopt a child or two, but I never thought I would have to adopt in order to be a mommy you know? I know that whatever child God chooses for me I will love unconditionally whether we are biologically related or not. I am just trying to be patient as he unfolds the path.

Thank you so much for your kind and encouraging words. I love you both dearly, miss you terribly and hope to be able to see you soon!

❈ Annie - Blonde Glambition ❈ said...

I think your friend will be an amazing mother...it sounds like she has A LOT of love to give a little one. I hope for a happy ending for them...very very soon :)