Friday, June 26, 2009

Coach was calling My name to the "TEE"

So since my birthday a few months ago I have been eyeing this one Coach Bag that I just LOVED to pieces. (however at the time I decided to go with a different one because of the price of the coach one I wanted.) Every time we would go to the PX or NEX I would always go and look to see if they still had it there and of course every time they did. How badly I wanted it but didn't wanna pay the $300 some odd dollars for it. But this past weekend that ALL changed. As we headed to the NEX for a look around, Gabe found himself really wanting to get the Golf Clubs he had been looking at. So after hours of walking & talking and looking at all the great stuff they had on sale at the NEX I broke down and bought the purse YEAH!!!! I was so excited, I just adore it.



Gabe ended up getting his Golf Clubs he wanted as well as a traveling case (he is gonna take them with us to Seattle next week) and so much more stuff that you need to have for golfing. We always have tons of fun shopping together and always seem to drag things out forever on deciding if we really wanna get something or not. But I think that is good, we are not out there just randomly buying crazy stuff.


I can't wait for this next weekend to see what adventures we can have with shopping, and then for our trip back to the mainland. OH YES, there will be lots of shopping then.

(here are the pic.s Kari I told you I would post :)

4 comments:

Jess said...

I love it!

❈ Annie - Blonde Glambition ❈ said...

Ohhhhh...you know how I love ♥ Coach ♥ bags!! My mama has been eyeing the same bag in the lighter khaki like color :) A girl can never have too many purses...hehe :)

~kari~ said...

hahaha, it's so cute!! great taste! i can't wait til we get to go shopping! definitely like your ps...i was waiting on these pics!! :o)

♥ ♥ Just a Girl in Love w/ a Soldier ♥ ♥ said...

Oh, Kari. I went this weekend and found a great deal on a matching wallet at the coach outlet here in Hawaii. :)