Thursday, November 25, 2010

30 Random's you may not of known........

1. I am a proud Army wife!
2. I'm head over heels in love with my husband
3. I'm OCD abt my house & it being clean
4. I live in Hawaii but my heart belongs in Texas
5. My favorite color is pink
6. I hate spiders
7. I love the beach
8. I Love photography & taking pictures
9. baking & cooking is one of my passions
10. I have 5 tattoo's
11. I have 2 four legged babies who are spoiled crazy
12. I love to water ski, Slalom
13. I want to spend every second of my life stuck to my husbands side.
14. I can crochet
15. I could live of rice or mexican food.
16. I don't want kids @ this time but If we do have kids it will only be ONE!!!
17. I live in flip flops.
18. I drive a Dodge CHALLENGER
19. I enjoy randomly going for a drive w/ the windows down & radio up
20. I just celebrated my 3rd wedding anniversary
21. Birthdays are a BIG deal to me.
22. I hate folding clothes.
23. I was on the drill team my freshman year of high school
24. I met my husband over the telephone.
25. I have flat feet (I dont have a arch in either of my ankles.)
26. I have one younger brother. but he looks older lol
27. Im a Kit Kat freak, I love them
28. Has the best, best friends in the whole world. I love you Angela, Crystal, Sarah & Misty
29. Secretly loves Arizona but dont let Gabe know.
30. My husband is my world

No comments: