Thursday, November 11, 2010

Off Days

In Honor of Veteran's day I was off work, to bad I couldn't spend the day with my love. Although the morning was allot of fun. I met up with my sweetest friends The Martin's and off to North Shore we went. They had asked me to take a couple pictures of them for their Christmas card along with their dog Ella. I was more than happy to help, not to mention it gave me a reason to hit up the waves and catch a few pictures for myself. As we were leaving the beach a local guy happen to notice us taking pictures and told us there was a Honu (Sea Turtle) just around the corner up on the beach and he mentioned it was pretty big. (and boy was it ever) So we walked down the beach a bit and sure enough there it was. This was my first time seeing one up on the beach out of the water. I was so excited but a bit scared at the same time, that thing was a giant. After snapping oh a measly 300 pictures we called it a trip and headed back to post.

Here is a few from this morning @ North Shore Police Beach.


1 comment:

❈ Annie - Blonde Glambition ❈ said...

How exciting!! I'm glad you had the chance to see one up close :) The honu is uber cute!!