Monday, November 1, 2010

Beachin it up!!!

There's no better way to spend the day when you live in Hawaii than at the beach. So today I did just that, with my pups that is. My friend Sarah and her hubby were taking their doggie Ella to Hickam dog beach aka the sandbar & invited us to join with them. We made our way down around 11:30 this afternoon and had lots of fun in the sun. The pooches ran up and down the beach, they swam in the ocean until they couldn't swim any more. They made lots of new friends of ALL sizes from a 4 month old beagle puppy to a 3 year old English Bull mastiff. I love going to the beach with the puppies and watching them run up and down the beach. They get so excited and start going crazy and next thing you know all the dogs are running back and forth. I wish Gabe was here to go with us, but I guess until he gets back it will just be the pups and me. I can't wait to go to the beach as a family again.

My loves
My Puppies & Me
Sarah had treats
Bailey relaxing on the beach
Playing in the ocean

1 comment:

❈ Annie - Blonde Glambition ❈ said...

Goodness...I haven't been to the beach in forever! Your pups definitely love the beach and the ocean...so cute :)