Saturday, November 6, 2010

Its not JUST A CAR........

......ITS A DODGE CHALLENGER!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I was pondering over pictures one evening trying to figure out this years Christmas card. I knew I wanted a picture of Gabe in Iraq on it and one of us together as well as the dogs. So there is three pictures. Good enough right. Well I got to thinking I could use one of the ones that I had taken a couple weekends ago of me on it and then that's when I came up with a bright idea. I'm so crazy about my car its my pride & joy so why not see if Brittney from Lowder Photography can take my picture on the beach and incorporate my car. So I asked her and she was ALL over it. This to is a surprise to Gabe, he has NO idea I did this and I can't wait for him to see. I think after we were done I was more stoked about this photo shoot than I was for the first one. I am thinking I am just going to send him the Christmas card early and surprise him that way with the "car pictures". Well that is if I can hold out that long and not tell him.







The pictures were taken down on a beach at Dillingham, the weather was perfect and I couldn't be more happy with the way things turned out. I LOVE LOVE LOVE the pictures, I though I loved my car before now I just LOVE IT EVEN MORE!!!!!!!!!!!!






ENJOY!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Nichole said...

Hot mama with a HOT car! Love you girl! The pictures turned out great!

Nene said...

Great Pictures! Thoughts and prayers are with all our heroes who are fighting for our freedom and sacrifice being away from their families, so proud of them all. Love, Nene