Saturday, January 1, 2011

2010 in the past....

These are just a few of my most favorite memories during the year of 2010. So much has happened and changed in the last 12 months. To many "goodbyes / see you soon's", many wonderful Island adventures, great dinner party's, a few little vacations and a slew of wonderful memories to last a life time. I don't even know what could top this past year but I can tell you what it's going to be a year that will go down in history. I am so over the moon excited about 2011 and everything that awaits us, it to will be one to remember AS WELL.

JANUARY ~
We visited The USS Missouri w/ The Woodside's whom we love and miss sooo much.

Celebrated little Miss. Cheyenne's 1st Birthday.

Took a walk through Waimea Valley.


FEBRUARY~
Enjoyed many relaxing morning's at home w/ the pups.

Took my new ride out for a spin around the island.

Celebrated Valentines Day with a night out downtown & dinner at Red Lobster.


MARCH~
Dressed up with my Bestie for St. Patties day @ work.

Went to Paradise Cove for a Luau :) Crystal & I & her baby girl.

This little thing stole my heart.....once again.


APRIL~
Beach dates with my Lover are the best.

Had our pictures taken & this is one of my fav.

Celebrated yet another birthday for the both of us. OUR PARTY


MAY~
Went to Kauai for a day trip.

Beach days with the pups on Hickam were we spent alot of our weekends.

Made the long drive to the Grand Canyon in Arizona while we were home.


JUNE~
We rented a jeep & drove to the end of Dillingham then walked to the end of Ka'ena point.

Hike the Lanikai Pillbox Hike which was incredible.

Had a Ice Cream Sundae sunset beach date just my love & I.


JULY~
Tantalus drive with the Woodside's, one of the most spectacular drives on Oahu.

The 4th of July show / Event on Post with the Woodside's.

Welcoming Home some of my favorite girls hubby's from their deployment.


AUGUST~
In the plane flying up thousands of feet in the air!!!!!!!!

I went SKY DIVING for the first time & fell in love with it.

We did it, Mine & Skanks first Jump Tara's 2nd.


SEPTEMBER~
Blue Angels AirShow on the Marine Base.....ran in to Lindsay while we were there.
Watching the Blue Angels preform.
EEK, so excited to be here, its such an awesome show & event to be apart of.


OCTOBER~
Beaching it up @ Hickam with my pups, enjoying the Hawaiian sun.
Sky Dive trip number 2 with JD (his first) & Tara (her 3rd)
Just completed my 3rd Sky Dive jump with Brian, Sarah & Nancy.


NOVEMBER~
My Anniversary piece, I love it!!!!!!! 3 years and still strong as ever.
All dressed up and headed to dinner w/ my girls to celebrate our 3 yr Anniversary @ the Oceanarium.
Enjoying some Black Friday shopping, the Spouse and I.


DECEMBER~
Remember Pearl Harbor, Memorial Service Dec. 7th 69th anniversary
Built my first Ginger bread house of the Holiday season.
Cathy, my Mother in Law came to visit for a week over Christmas break!!!




This was just a small sneak peak back on our life through 2010 and the fun adventures we went on and experienced. I can't wait to see what is ahead of us and what new things will come in our life!!!!!!! We really are truly blessed.

No comments: