Monday, January 17, 2011

OvErWhElMeD!!!!!

This month is just barely half way over with and I don't think I have been this busy in a long time. I have had something going on just about every night since the new year and have something going on pretty much every night for the rest of the month. You always hear people say if you stay busy it will help pass the time. I have done that very well and it does help. I find myself just about every night doing "something" to help the time pass. Not to mention the fact that I work 5 days a week 8 hours of the day, so that in its self takes up a good amount of time.
With my work hours and the time difference between Hawaii & Iraq, I am able to talk to Gabe before I go to work in the mornings and before I go to bed at night. It makes things a little bit easier seeings that I don't really have the ability to always answer my phone at work. Thankfully when I'm working he is sleeping, And when I am sleeping he is working. The timing of things has really worked out as well as the technology that we have through this deployment. So with as busy as I have been I have still been able to talk to my love when ever he is online. (thanks to my lovely high speed celly phone with Internet & my lovely HOT PINK 3G Ipad)

JANUARY~
1~BEACH DAY
2~BEACH DAY
3~work, picked up Gigi from her FCC provider & watched her for a bit, went to B's house to watch the Bachelor & dinner
4~work, picked up Gigi from her FCC provider & took her to her home, ended up staying & chatting w/ Vic. for hours
5~work, meeting with K about a up coming baby shower
6~work, 2nd brigade half way celebration on sills field
7~work, girls dinner @ Sarah's
8~BEACH DAY, lunch w/ B @ Cholo's, shopping w/ Sarah, ICE SKATING w/ Sarah & Nancy
9~lazy morning, lunch with G @ Ruby Tuesday's, DOG BEACH w/ Sarah & our pups.
10~work, came home early bc I was sick :( laid around all evening & watched TV
11~work, left @ 1pm bc I was still sick, grabbed lunch in Haleiwa @ my fav. sandwich shop, relaxed on the beach for a few hours, babysat lil S. that evening
12~work, evening to myself @ home
13~work, went to a passion party with Nancy, Sarah & Renee :)
14~work, babysat K & L from 5:45 - 7:45
15~babysat ALL day (8:30am - 7:30pm) S & G, went bowling with Sarah & Nancy had a fabulous time
16~DOG BEACH w/ Sarah & the pups, cleaned my car, commissary trip, got all the laundry caught up
17~OFF WORK, got a estimate on getting the truck fixed & dropped it off to go ahead with getting fixed, lunch @ Chili's w/ Sarah, shopping @ Walmart, Price Busters, Ross & the commissary again, cleaned our bedroom
18~work, dinner @ A's house in Ko'Olina w/ Sarah & Nancy
19~work, dinner @ Sarah's house with her & Renee
20~8:30-12:30 waiting for maintenance to come to my house, work, baby shower for D. @ 6pm
21~work, babysitting K & L from 5:45 - 7:45 & S from 5:30 - 10:00
22~WORK BLAH!!!!!!! (training day) from 8:30am - noonish I think, hoping to pick up the truck, SPENDING THE EVENING in WAIKIKI hitting up the town w/ Sarah & Nancy & staying downtown for the night !!!!!!! yay for hotel nights w/ awesome girlfriends
23~sleeping in recovering from the night before lol, BBQ @ Noon @ the W's new house on North Shore, clean the backyard (doggies poop so they will mow it)
24~work, babysitting K & L from 5:45 - 7:45
25~work, work on taxes
26~work, babysitting K & L from 5:45 - 7:45
27~work, Pampered Chef party @ my house (hoping to find out some BIG NEWS as well)
28~work, possibly having a sleep over w/ lil K @ my house
29~BEACH DAY
30~PRO BOWL w/ Sarah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
31~work,

WOW, that was exhausting just going back through it all and seeing whats to come. I love staying so busy & fill blessed that I have some amazing friends to help me do so. Time does not seem to be flying by but it is definitely going by and I'm enjoying it passing right along. I wouldn't at all be mad if it sped up just a bit. I can NOT wait to see what February has in store for me!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Nichole said...

Wow girly! You ARE busy! LOL

❈ Annie - Blonde Glambition ❈ said...

Oh my goodness...you certainly are busy chickadee!! Good thing a lot of it is fun stuff :) Before you know it, next month will be here :)