Sunday, January 23, 2011

Girls Night Out

Every now and then you just need to let loose and get out there. Therefore calling a GIRLS NIGHT OUT on the town. After a bit of chit chat and some planning we were ready to go. The three of us girls, (My Spouse, Mistress & I ) packed up a over night back, picked out a killer outfit or two and were on our way to Waikiki to spend the evening. We quickly checked into our hotel @ the Sheraton Waikiki and went up to our room to change and get ready.

We didn't have much of a game play other than to have a fabulous night that included lots of drinks. As we were walking down the strip there was several homeless people on the street, and poor Sarah just wanted to give everyone of them money it was quiet comical to say the least. (on the way back it was even funnier) We ended up making our way to the Yard House were we found ourselves sitting at the bar for the rest of the night. A few drinks in and a couple shots and the night was still young.


We chatted a bit with the people around us, just making small talk getting to know them. Next thing you know some of them are buying S & N shots, now of course they took them I mean who is gonna turn down free alcohol. A friend I had met a few months back was at the bar and came over to join us and we started chatting, its always fun to chat up.

1am rolled around and the lights started to come on meaning the bar was closing, not quiet ready to head back to the hotel S & his friend invited us to Kelley O'Neils with them. So we made our way down there with a newly made friend C and I'll have you know it was like ALL of Yard House was there because that place was packed. We saw just about everyone we had talked to at YH there.


The bar was packed, the drinks were horrible and not to mention you could smoke in there as well. Needless to say we didn't end up staying to long. Walking back to the hotel after a long night and quiet a few drinks the heels just weren't working for us any more. So off they came and oh what a relief that was, I had never been more happy to take off a pair of shoes in a long time.

Yea, sure the side walks were completely nasty but you know what that what the lovely hotel showers are for :) lol.
It didn't take long for the 3 of us to crash out in a double size bed, we had two but we managed to all squeeze in together.


10am came a bit early and let me tell you that wonderful ocean view room was pretty awesome. We had a fabulous time and it will be a night I will remember forever.


I'm not one to go out to the bar all the time at all. I don't drink allot, well mainly because I don't get that relaxed chill feeling like everyone else, no I start to feel like crap and sick so its just not that fun. However I did have a awesome time and look forward to doing in again sometime. Maybe for my big 25, but we will see who knows.
I absolutely love these girls I have met here, I don't need allot of friends because the ones I have are the best I could ask for. So why through more craziness in the mix of our already crazy circle.

3 comments:

❈ Annie - Blonde Glambition ❈ said...

Sounds like a great night out with the girls! Glad to hear you you all survived :)

Nichole said...

So glad you have wonderful girlfriends down there to keep you company and so glad you had a great time! Love you!

LindseyEveryday said...

Sounds like so much fun! I haven't met a lot of girls here, unfortunately : (