Sunday, August 7, 2011

Honu

I just absolutely love the Sea Turtles here in Hawaii also known as Honu. Here are some resent pictures I have managed to snag while out and about around the island. I just can't seem to get enough of them. They are definitely the giant creatures of the sea. S & I went swimming with them a couple weekends ago and well lets just say the waves were super strong that day so it was quite comical. We have plans to go again soon and take another dip at it. But for now with out further adieu................


*The first picture is two new pieces of art work we got for our wall in the living room.


* Just happen to be in the right place at the right time, told you I love these guys & gals.









* These next two are ones I took on our dolphin excursion.




*These next few were taken by the photographer that was on board the boat when we did our dolphin excursion.





No comments: