Sunday, July 24, 2011

In Loves In Vaid

The lovely in laws just left after a week of fun in paradise soaking up the sun and living the good life. Originally they were going to come out and be here for Gabes Homecoming but due to some work related issues back home they had to change their plans. I think it all worked out for the best any how, we had our perfect Homecoming just the two of us and they had a fabulous time spending a week with not just me but their son as well. (were as for HC they would have only been here for a few days after Gabe got home)
Through out the week we had lots going on and plenty of time to sit back and relax as well. I mean that is the Aloha way to do it right......."laid back & easy going" ?!?!?!?!?!? With this being my MIL's 3rd trip out here and my FIL's 2nd trip they had already done allot around the island and seen quiet a bit. However there were a few places that C went to & did in December when she was here that she though my FIL would enjoy as well. So there were a few repeat adventures while they were here but we still had a wonderful time.
J & C are two of the sweetest people I know and I can only hope that Gabe & I's marriage will continue to grow and be as strong as theirs when we become their age. (forever & ever from now lol) Going on over 30 years of marriage and still the love shows through these two as if they were married yesterday, it's simply wonderful.

Here is a little sneak peak of some of the wonderful things we did while they were here. I just can't get enough of the island, everything about it I love from end to end. This is home and were our life began as a couple and a piece of my heart will always be here.

~The Aloha Towerr~

~National Memorial Cemetery of the Pacific at Punchbowl~
~Byodo-In Temple~
~North Shore Living~



~Date Night @ Ruth Chris Steak House~
~Had to see what the fuss was all about~
~fabulous breakfast my my my!!!!!!!~
~Afternoon trip to Hickam doggie beach~



We had a wonderful visit with them and like I said this is just a small picture of what we did and were we went while they were here. There was many new memories made, meals chatted over and laughs laughed. We even ended up trading in the Mitsubishi Outlander while they were here, well simply because Gabe was not happy with it at all. He truly hatted that car & I don't use that word often. I miss them so much already and I know it will be a while before we see them again but in the mean time I have the pictures and memories to keep me going. :)

No comments: