Friday, December 19, 2014

5 day's of Christmas...

This past week at work we've had a Secret project going on and its been kinda fun. I always enjoy doing these kinda things during the Holiday's. The suspense of not knowing who has you, or who everyone else has is fun. Thankfully it was only a week long. Each day was a theme we were given a sheet to feel out sharing what our favorite was.

Day 1- Drink / Soda
Day 2- Candy
Day 3-Candle Scent
Day 4- Snack / Chip
Day 5- Final Gift

*One the 1st Day of Christmas my secret santa gave to me:
(I don't drink soda so my secret santa got me a sweet tea. )

*On the 2nd Day of Christmas my secret santa gave to me:
 (I don't eat candy, I gave it up for the deployment. Little Debbie snack cakes)

*On the 3rd Day of Christmas my secret santa gave to me:
 (A beautifully smelling Cinnamon Apple Candle)

*On the 4th Day of Christmas my secret santa gave to me:
(A box of yummy Wheat Thins & not pictured because I already ate them, a bag of Baked Lay's)

*On the 5th Day of Christmas my secret santa gave to me:
(The finale day, two infinity scarves, two pairs of fuzzy socks and a pink throw) 

I love this time of year and all the fun and love it brings!!! I had a idea of who had me by Wednesday evening and I was spot on. Why it was non other than the other Tiffany who works at our school. Which I though was to funny. 

No comments: