Monday, December 8, 2014

7 Year Anniversary Pictures!!!


 I'm absolutely head over heels in love with our 7 Year Anniversary pictures. I was introduced to an amazing local photographer. By far hands down one of the best photographers I've ever worked with. I can't wait to use her again when the hubbs comes home next year. I am so in love with this man and its crazy to look back and think that we were married just over 7 years ago and that we've been together for 8 years. We're more in love today then we were back then and I can't wait to see were the next 7+ years takes us. Not to mention the fact that he's relaxed so much with having to put up with my yearly photo request. We've come a long way in that department lol. He hates more than anything having his picture taken, but he know's it's important to me. He's my world and I'm completely smitten with this life we're going through together. I narrowed it down the best I could, but I simply couldn't help myself. The cow's photo bombing are one of my favorite parts, they were every were on the pasture. J's family owns the land and she does an incredible job. Walking out of the house the morning of our photoshoot, I quickly snagged our Monogram canvas off the wall that my wonderful friend made for us, I knew I had to incorporate it in. I think it worked out perfect!!! 
Hope you enjoy them almost as much as I do!! 

4 comments:

Katie said...

They turned out sooo good!!! I especially love the ones with the cow. :)
You guys are so cute!

Stephanie said...

These are just wonderful. So pretty.

Jenny @ Creatively Blooming said...

They turned out great! The bovine photo bomb is priceless! Congrats on 7 years!

Bree said...

These are absolutely beautiful and I love every single one of them! Happy late 7 year anniversary!