Saturday, May 21, 2011

Cards & Drinks

After our fabulous girls night out down in Waikiki a couple months ago we decided we needed a repeat. Something different though, a girls night in "sleep over" sounded great. After putting our heads together we had a plan set & a date. Friday the 13th....eeks, meeting up and getting nothing other than the FAMOUS Maui Mikes for dinner, then off to Sarah's house it was. Nancy, Myself and my puppies of course it wouldn't be a sleep over if Ella (S's dog) didn't have some one to play with. We busted out the wine, deck of cards & spoons and were on a roll, having a grand ole time. You never know what you are gonna get when you put the three of us girls together.....add in there some Chocolate Covered Strawberries, Lemon flavored Smirnoff Ice ............and this is what you have........... some crazy girls, barking dogs running in to glass sliding doors, Nancy showing her hubby something in the bathroom & Sarah trying to prank call people that wont answer their phone. Now let me stop you right there and say that it really wasn't as bad as it my sounds. We had a fantastic time chatting away playing The Circle of Death. I always know that I'm going to have a good time when we are together. They have really helped me get through this past year, looking back we have done so much together and gotten so close. These memories will be with me for the rest of my life and have helped make me who I am.









We had so much fun, I don't remember at all passing out I was soooo tired (after a long day at work)...... just going over to the couch and then the next thing you know Nancy & I are sharing a blanket cuddled up on the couch. Sarah said she went up stairs to sleep in her bed because we got the good couch, oops sorry chicka. Another girls sleep over is in the future for sure before the guys get back, who ever said sleep overs were for little girls. ummmm WRONG they are for BIG girls to.

No comments: