Friday, December 21, 2012

5 Year Pictures Finally!

 Now that I've gotten our Christmas Cards Mailed out and for the most part everyone has received them I can finally share our 5 Year Anniversary Pictures. Every year I twist the hubbies arm to have pictures made. But it works out because we do them Early - Mid November for our Anniversary then we can use them for our Christmas card as well. I'm Loving our pictures this year, Hubby did a fabulous job. Normally he doesn't really smile much at all, its like twisting his arm again to get a good picture. But really what Army man smiles in pictures, not this one. However this year he totally blew me away. I loved him more in the pictures then I did myself. I had a awful smile in some of them. I thought I'd share with you some of our favorites out of the ones we got back to review. Hope you enjoy. I still can't believe sometimes we've been married for 5 years. It's crazy, I don't know were the time has gone. 







We were lucky enough to be able to use the same photographer this year that we did last year. However we aren't going to be as lucky next year. :( Jawnie recently PCSed Ft. Carson Colorado. So if you in the area and looking for an AMAZING photographer I HIGHLY recommend her. She's simply fabulous. Check out her FB page HERE!!!!!

1 comment:

Janna Renee said...

First off, they are beautiful! I love the colors, tone, and ofcourse- y'all. Secondly, Will gets more and more comfortable the more photo sessions we have. Plus the guys see how much it means to us ;)