Sunday, March 22, 2009

"Knowing"


Not knowing what the future hold is something that excites me. Not knowing were we will being going when we leave Hawaii kinda makes me nervous. Not Knowing if he will re-enlist come October 2012 makes me wonder. Not knowing if we will get our crate of HHG's that was sent to Germany is frustrating. Not knowing if he will have to deploy makes me worry. Not knowing if our new puppy will ever STOP biting annoys the crap out of me. Not knowing what tomorrow holds is a new adventure.

BUT....
Knowing we will always be together is such a incredible feeling. Knowing he will always be there to hold my hand keeps me calm. Knowing he will always be here to keep me safe helps me sleep at night. Knowing our Love is Heaven sent just warms my Heart. Knowing we will go through this Journey called Life together excites me. Knowing that he Loves me & hearing him tell me each & every day is the best feeling in the world. Knowing that Jared is My Husband makes me the luckiest girl in the world. Knowing that we will always be there for each other makes me so happy. Knowing that he is My Best Friend, My Soul Mate, My Hero, My Partner, My Love, My Everything makes this Life and Journey so Magical.

I do not know what will come next but what i do know is that whatever it is we will be there together Hand in Hand to take on what ever life brings our way.

No comments: