Sunday, June 6, 2010

Luau Party ALOHA!!!!!!! AZ Style

Two of our dear friends started a Annual Luau tradition last year in July and just so happens this year they decided to plan it while we were going to be in town. That only meant one thing, I had to help with it as well. I mean it only made sense with us living in Hawaii to put a little Hawaiian spin on it as well.



I had a friend make some Lei's, I picked up a few at the PX as well as some sweet treats and Muchie Crunch to add to the event. What's a Luau with out Kalua Pork....we had that covered as well. Umm Umm Good we were set to go. They day was fabulous and couldn't have been better, after everyone left we dug into the Banana pie that was just off the wall good and took a late night dip in the pool. Although that didn't last long for me because the water was COLD. I think we all (us, them & his brother & their mom) finally called it a night around 1AM when we went inside and passed out on the air mattress in the middle of the living room floor. (It was so comfy & I was out within like 5 mins. lol) I love hanging out with the C's they are the sweetest couple EVER. No matter how long it has been since we have seem each other we pick right up were we left off as if no time had ever passed. That's a true friend for you, their there for you whenever you need them as well when you least expect it.


~Ready for the party to start~

~Birds of Paradise~

~He looks so relaxed w/ his cold beer in his hand~

~My SeXy Hunka Hubby~

~Nichole & I~ I LOVE LOVE THIS GIRL~

Besos to a Fabtastic evening~

~Our last drink of the night :)~

1 comment:

❈ Annie - Blonde Glambition ❈ said...

Leis, drinks with umbrellas, and good compant...now that's my idea of a fabulous party!!