Saturday, August 4, 2012

Finally Legal Again

It was a sad sad morning, as the hubby switched my plates from Hawaii to South Carolina. We went about 3 weeks ago when he was on his four day got them. Since my Hawaii ones didn't expire till the end of July I refused to switch them till I just had to. This morning I was meeting with a few teachers from work to go to the teacher store across town. I told the hubbs I was just going to take his car since we still hadn't changed my plates and it was past the first. He agreed at first because we were headed out the door to the range. Next thing I know he's changing them over :(, oh it was a sad sad moment. Just makes living in the South that much more real. I mean of course not that it wasn't already but I was kind of attached to my HI plates. 
I'm on the search now for something to put in place of the front plate. In SC you only get one plate and it goes on the back. So now I have this big black license plate holder on my front bumper that needs some love. Any ideas or suggestion on a personalized plate I could have made ?!?!?! 

I absolutely LOVE this man so much, he is my heart and soul!!!!! 
I'm complete with him and wouldn't have it any other way. 
Enjoying some time at the range shooting before he had to go to class. 


~DAY 296~

1 comment:

Janna Renee said...

Aww! I would be sad to lose Hawaii plates too! I love how cute you two are <3