Sunday, March 3, 2013

Bark Park

After my morning run my plan was to come home and do absolutely nothing for the rest of the day. (minus a quick trip to the commissary when they opened at 11am) 
The hubs picked up a new set of SIT (soldiers in training).....fresh meat = a new cycle. 
Hello Red Phase = long hours, going to bed alone, tired husband, cranky husband bc of stupid PVT's. late dinners, weekends alone at home..... really I could go on and on. But I'll spare you. 
I figured I'd treat the pups to a trip to the Dog Park before embarking on my lazy afternoon. 
I re-bundled up because it was super chilly out and the park is about half a mile from our home. 
We headed out the door and they were super excited. The minute we pull their leashes from the closet they know something is up and they are going some were. They go nuts, so we better be ready to walk out the door because they will knock you down. 
We spent about a hour a the dog park hanging out. It was a bit chilly but I managed, they were having a great time running around playing. We had the whole place to ourselves so I just let them hang out and play for a while. They definitely love being outside no matter how cold or hot it is, I think its the Hawaiian in them. 


 After a long run and a fun filled morning with the crazy puppies at the park, we are enjoying a lazy Sunday afternoon at home. Chilly weather and cloudy sky's makes for a perfect couch day and some HGTV & Food Network. 

2 comments:

Janna Renee said...

I bet they loved that! Sorry about the new cycle...We are dealing with WLC and the schedule is kicking Will's butt already. Gotta love the Army...

Brittany said...


awww how cute are they?! and we love HGTV and food network...could lay around and watch them all day!