Sunday, May 12, 2013

Puppy Park on Mother's Day

I may not be a momma to any two legged babies but I a momma to two four legged fur babies. They warm my heart and always seem to make me smile. Sure they annoy the nonsense out of my sometimes but I wouldn't change them for the world. We've been through so much together in the past 4 years. It's just been the 3 of us over the last month and we've had some extra bonding time. We've gone on lots of walks and runs together like we always do when daddy's home. We've spend a lot of time at the Dog Park (I wont take them in the wooded trail area by myself like we do when the hubbs is home) letting them run some of their energy out. I love that we have a dog park on post and its only half a mile from our house. Not only do they get a good walk in up there but then they can run around free and play. We've been pretty lucky here lately and there really hasn't been anyone there. I say luck because Bailey is kinda crazy with dogs she doesn't know when in a confined area. 
I couldn't think of a better way to take advantage of this beautiful day then a trip to the puppy park. 
Sweet Bailey Girl taking a break in the shade, its only 9am and its already pretty warm out. 
They love playing on the ramp, its so fun to watch them run up and down because they get so excited.
(the below left pic. shows B's double ridgeback hair line so well, I love it) 
Bailey hasn't quite figured out the tunnel yet but Dingo just jumps right in. 
They love the dog park and we had so much fun running around playing this morning. We spent over a hour there. Now I have two pooped puppies and this momma is relaxing for a bit before I go get some fresh local Strawberries. Yum :) We're officially on count down mode till daddy / hubbs comes home and I can't wait. 

Happy Mother's Day to all you Momma's & Momma's to be out there!!!!! 

4 comments:

Janna Renee said...

Happy FurMom Day!!

Kym said...

Spending the day with our furbabies is the best!!

Unknown said...

I love going to the dog park with our little mini bulldog!

New follower! birdsflysouthblog.blogspot.com

Kate @ Daffodils said...

Looks like a great day for all of you!