Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Girl Time

Tonight was just what I needed. SOME GIRL TIME!!!!!!
I ended up getting off work a hour early and had a plan set in my head. I was going to Kunia to Tan and then heading back to post. As I was driving back trying to think of what I was going to do tonight to pass the time till Gabe called, I figured it out. I was going to go to the PX and buy the new Fast & Furious movie that came out (which I loved) I stopped off & grabbed a smoothie and then head home for some PB&J for dinner & to watch my new movie. While I was sitting @ the table down stairs the dogs started going crazy and then my doorbell rang. UMMMMM, who the heck could be at the door I though because well we don't talk to our neighbors. I went to the door and it was my friend Crystal. (whom I work with, we just figured out a month or so ago back that she lives right behind me. Small post I know) She had came over to ask if I had eaten dinner. She was having dinner with her neighbor at her house and was inviting me over. Ummmmm, I though it sounded much better than my PB&J I was planning on so I put the dogs up and walked over.
We had a great dinner with loads of laughs. She is such a sweet heart and has the most adorable little girl. I also found out loads of gossip about our neighbor hood which made us all laugh telling the different stories that we have. It was a great night and I'm glad that I decided to go. It was just what I needed. :)

1 comment:

Jess said...

I'm so glad you had fun! Nothing beats a girls night when your hubby's not home!

babyparamore.blogspot.com