Friday, January 1, 2010

HAU'OLI MAKAHIKI HOU



HAU'OLI MAKAHIKI HOU ~ Happy New Year :)

Goodbye 2009 & HELLO 2010.....great things are in store for the Gabriel Ohana can't wait it's gonna be a AWESOME Year :) LOVE YOU BABY!!!!!!!

We spent the day lounging around the house just hanging out. Around 4:30pm I finally brought myself to get my butt up off the couch and clean. We were having friends over to ring in the New Year with us so I needed to get moving. Finally the floors were done (thanks to my hubby & him using my new steam mop he got me for Christmas) and everything was put away. On to the food prep ....White Choc. Covered Pretzels, Cheese & Meat tray, Cheese Cake Ball dip, Queso & Chips ummmmm good.

We didn't want to have a big party at our house or a bunch of people over seeings everyone we know has kids & they would have to tag along as well. I wanted to be able to enjoy the evening with my love. We invited our friends Rae & Jason over to spend the evening together. Rae brought a few yummy treats, so we were set with plenty of food to keep us going.


We have gotten hooked on the Wii since Christmas so that was the plan for the night. With four controllers in hand we went at it, playing some of the different games we have. Finally it was time for Super Mario Brothers and MAN was it a trip. It was so crazy playing with 4 people. Everyone was running every were and jumping on each other and making each other die (all on the game) it was the funniest thing ever. I can't remember the last time I have had this much fun playing a video game.




11:57pm came across the clock and we quickly turned the TV on to watch the "ball drop". This year was the very first year that I have ever had a New Years Kiss :) & for it to be from the Love of My Life was the best ever. I am so blessed to have been able to bring in the New Year with him this year.
We have been through so much in 2009 & Blessed beyond words, I can't wait to see what 2010 has in store.

It has been a awesome year & it ended with a KISS!!!!! The BEST KISS from My One & Only!!!!


(first family picture of 2010)


HAU'OLI MAKAHIKI HOU
~ Happy New Year :)

2 comments:

J said...

You know how to throw a party! I wish I was in Hawaii with you girl...your party looks super fun!

Love the family photo of the four of you...here is to 2010!

❈ Annie - Blonde Glambition ❈ said...

Sometimes the best way to bring in the new year is by bringing the party home :) It looks like you had a fabtastic evening...and goodness Bailey looks like she's gotten so big!