Friday, January 8, 2010

HOOK 'EM HORNS

~TEXAS VS. BAMA 2010 ~




THERE WILL BE NO TIDE'S ROLLING TONIGHT!! GO TEXAS!!!!!!!!

It's a sweet day, I managed to get off work early and made it home just in time to watch the big game.
I was already dressed to impress with my Texas Longhorn shirt on. I quickly put my Texas flag out side to show my support to my home state.

Made a cup of hot coco & got comfy on the couch as the pre~game show was coming on.

I swear every time I hear the Star Spangle Banner I just get the chills.

Off to a start w/ Bama winning the coin toss and then the first touch down going to Texas. Then Colt McCoy injured his right shoulder on the Longhorns' first series of the BCS national title game. Really come on, with Freshman Garrett Gilbert in his place now things are not looking so hot at this time.

Half time came around w/ the score 6 ~ Texas & 24 ~ Bama it was a sad moment. However I loved watching the Halftime show. It reminds me of when I was on the drill team my freshman year of high school.
After the halftime show was over it was official, McCoy was out for the rest of the game. Well if that wasn't short lived I don't know what was. We might as well rolled out the red carpet for Alabama to walk down.
Finally in the 3rd quarter with 1 minute & 31 seconds left on the clock Texas makes a touch down bringing the score to 13 ~ Texas & 24 ~ Bama. Still one quarter left, we can do this. :)
HOOK 'EM HORNS, you can take the girl outta Texas but you can't take Texas outta the girl.
Then just out of no were the Longhorns are BACK......21~ Texas & 24 ~ Bama, we still have a chance with 2:06 left on the clock. MY OH MY!!!
and then OUT OF FREAKIN NO WERE ALABAMA gets a touch down, what tha_________aaaaahhhhh. Within the blink of a eye the score it 21~37 Alabama, OMG. This is a sad sad day :(
Well maybe next year Texas will do it.
I'M STILL A TEXAS FAN AND WILL ALWAYS BE. HOOK 'EM HORNS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

J said...

I get chills to, every time!

It was a sad day in our house too...G was so bummed Texas lost! He kept saying if only Colt McCoy didn't get hurt, if only...he loves McCoy! :(