Thursday, January 7, 2010

One Year Ago

It has been a year today since I said "Goodbye" to Texas and "Aloha" to Hawaii. It was truly a hard day but it seems like just a blur now.
I remember being so excited about moving out here. I was going to be moving into my first house with Gabe. He was coming home from a 15 month deployment in Iraq and we were finally going to be able to have a life together and not be separated by thousands of miles.
I remember having to tell my family and friends goodbye. Something that I knew was going to be hard but didn't realize how hard it would till the time came.



Once I got out to Hawaii I was able to meet up with old friends as well as I made new friends also. It was a sad day and a great day all in one.
Now here I am a year later, loving life in the Aloha State with the most amazing husband by my side.
I have been through so much in the last year and have truly grown up even more. I never imagined that my life would ever turn out this great, but like they says "dreams do come true".
I can't wait to see were life takes the two of us and were we will be a year from now. Oh only time will tell. :)
Love you Baby, I wouldn't be who I am today if it wasn't for you. Thank You for being the Man that you are. I Love you more than words can say.

3 comments:

J said...

Such a beautiful post...the last picture of the two of you walking arm in arm made me tear up!

Nichole said...

What a beautiful post - I love both of you so much and it warms my heart how happy you make Jared. I wish nothing but the best for the two of you in the upcoming years!
MUAH!

❈ Annie - Blonde Glambition ❈ said...

Isn't it crazy how fast time has flown by?!?! I can't believe it's been a year already! I'm so happy you were able to have this year with your love, beginning a wonderful life together :)