Saturday, January 16, 2010

Mexican Train

We had our friends & Adam over tonight for a game of Mexican Train Domino's. They had never played before and I introduced Gabe to it back in Texas. We got a set of double 15 domino's for a wedding gift and till tonight I still hadn't opened them. I was so excited when I asked Crystal about them coming over and playing and she said YES.
Every Saturday night back in Texas my parents would get together with a few friends and play. I would play most the time if I was home. It was a blast and always made for a late late night with loads of yummy snacks.
So I made sugar cookies & chocolate chip cookies, with a little help from Ashlyn. She is the little girl that I have started babysitting.

Crystal & Adam came over about 7:30pm and I had everything set up and ready to go, I was so EXCITED. We had such a great time, they caught on really well & Gabe well he remember after the first couple rounds. He had Ashlyn helping him cheat alittle. He's such a dork face. All in all it was a great night and for the first time ever I'm winning. We stopped @ double 12 and I only had 20 points!!!!! WAY TO GO ME!!!!!!! (you want to have the lowest score and I do.)

2 comments:

❈ Annie - Blonde Glambition ❈ said...

Looking @ your pics I've played that game before...just never heard it called Mexican Train before...looks like a fun evening :)

Deb said...

I came across your blog when I was searching for Mexican Train websites. If you enjoy playing Mexican Train, you might want to check out the Mexican Train computer game at www.Amuseware.com. You can play Mexican Train against 3 computer opponents at any one of four skill levels. Single games or tournament play. You can download it for free for 3 days to see how you like it. Your skills will improve and you'll have a lot of fun.