Sunday, January 31, 2010

Mighty Mo


Today we had plans to hike Manoa Falls & as we were leaving post Gabe made a small change in that. I was telling about a email I received about the reopening of the USS Missouri. It had been dry docked since right before Thanksgiving for repairs and updates. Today it was free to all Military service members / Spouses as well as Locals for the grand reopening. I had told Crystal about it at work yesterday so she & her family made plans to go. (they had never been before) So as I'm telling this to Gabe he pulls out his phone to call A (C's hubby) & makes plans for us all to go together. UGH!!! ok ok I don't mind going with them at all, it's just that we had already made plans that I was looking forward to. Not to mention the fact that we have already been to the USS Missouri and that's one of those things once you see it, its the same the 2nd time around. However we agreed and decided to go with them.
It was a nice day out, at least it was on Ford Island, I can't say it was every were Else on the Island because it sure wasn't.


Here is a peek at our 2nd trip to the USS MISSOURI. We had fun & saw some new things that we missed the first time around but for the most part Gabe & I couldn't really tell that there were any changes. ENJOY :)

WE LIVE HERE :)

JUST MY LOVE & ME
~THE USS MISSOURI~
CRYSTAL, CHEYENNE & ME ENJOYING A WALK AROUND THE MISSOURI
THIS IS HOW SGT. GABRIEL DOSE THINGS LOL
"TELLING THEM HOW IT IS" (his guys lol)

BAKING AWAY, YUM YUM :)
FULL SPEED AHEAD!!!!!!!!!!! TOOT TOOT
THIS IS THE LIFE IN PARADISE
(next weekend is going to be a great one that will include Manoa, I can't wait)

1 comment:

J said...

Looks like you both had a blast! I'm glad my taxes are paying for him to put his feet up, lol! Should I let G in on all the hard work he is going to do once he joins, lol! :)