Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Kole Kole Pass


After I got home from work today we debated going to the beach for a quick dip in the ocean. The more I stood around and though about it, I didn't wanna change and get all beached up at 4:30 in the afternoon. But It was such a beautiful day out & I didn't want to let it go to waste. That's when the Love of my life came up with a GREAT plan. We loaded up in the truck & headed to Kole Kole Pass. It's one of my favorite places just to go and get away from everything, relax and take in the beautiful island that we live on.


As we made our way up chatting away about the up coming deployment, we were able to get allot out and really figure out what we wanted to do and were we wanted to be when it was over with. Everything always seems to come together when I least expect it to but, I guess that is the best way for things to happen. Now that we have a plan, we just have to get things in place which makes me feel alittle better. Still the worst feeling ever knowing that the love of my world we be striped from me for 12 whole months.


Once we reached the top, we took a moment to just look across the ocean, through the mountains and feel the windy blowing through our skin. At that moment I knew that it was meant to be, I LOVE Hawaii and will never forget our time here together. Over the next few months we are taking in each and every opportunity we can to experience and see everything we have yet to. AND I CAN'T WAIT, I have a "Hawaii Bucket List" that is a mile long, so we better get cracking on it.


I LOVE YOU BABY THIS MUCH,
I----------<3--------------I




HE IS THE LOVE OF MY LIFE & SO MUCH MORE :)



"DANGER DANGER KEEP BACK"


I DON'T KNOW WHAT I WOULD EVER DO WITH OUT HIM, THANK GOODNESS I DON'T HAVE TO WORRY ABOUT THAT :)

2 comments:

J said...

Is the water warm enough to swim in? Looks like you all had a great hike! I love how "mad" gabe looks in photos. He rarely smiles, lol! You on the other hand always have a beautiful smile ready for the camera! :)

❈ Annie - Blonde Glambition ❈ said...

Wow!! The weather was perfect for a hike that day!! I love the first pic too!!