Friday, January 1, 2010

?????Resolutions?????

Every year millions of people make a New Years Resolution. Now weather that be to get healthy, go to the gym, save money, pay off bills, get a new job, clean out their house. The list goes on and on, I am one to say I have made New Years Resolutions before. This year is no different for that. However mine is alittle different, my New Years Resolutions is to spend every minute I can with my husband. Not that I don't do that now, but being in the Army makes it more difficult than a normal family. I cherish every moment we have together and don't take a second of it for granite.
With the possibility of Jared deploying this summer / fall makes it even more hard. I can't imagine spending another year away from him. That's why we are making it a point this year to do more together just the two of us. We love getting together with friends but when the time we have is limited I don't want to miss out on something we could of had.

If Jared dose get deployed this year the big step that we plan to make in our marriage is to buy a house back in Texas :). (I will move back to TX during the deployment)
So for the other part of my New Years Resolution is, I plan on getting our finance's ready. We are set now but there are a few things that still need to be taken care of in order for us to do that. I am super excited about owning our own home, (not so much abt the deployment part) it will be great for our future together.

Many people toss there New Years Resolutions out the window after the first couple months of the year but we have talked about this for the last month and this is something that we are sticking with and are both on the same page.
It makes things so much more easier when you agree and work together and communicate with each other. I think that is one of the big things that makes a marriage work & I am blessed that Jared & I have the relationship and communication that we do.


We are so excited about the New Year and what it has in store for us both together as a couple and then as a individual. Here is to 2010!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~


HAU'OLI MAKAHIKI HOU ~ Happy New Year :)

1 comment:

J said...

I think your resolutions are wonderful especially since they aren't unrealistic...they are honest and from your heart and are something you two can do! :)

I can't wait to see your first home together and I hope he isn't deployed but if he is, at least you will be home with your family and friends. Love you guys!