Monday, February 1, 2010

Life in Paradise


The sun, beach, fun, friends, food, kids, water, sand, surfers, locals is what our day included. We sat out this afternoon around 11am w/ the Woodsides and our first stop was just off North Shore. We enjoyed walking around a bit letting the kiddos play in the water and sand while the guys went exploring. Days like to do make me not want to ever leave this beautiful island. It is such an amazing place & I'm so blessed to have the chance to live here. We made our way back down to a beach in Haleiwa, were we lay ed back and relaxed on the beach. I love this place so much, and NEVER wanna leave.

Crystal & I ~ Girls just wanna have fun :)
~*~Our Love is Heaven sent~*~
Ashlyn & Gabe having a snack
I freaking LOVE Cheyenne's face ;)
Chillaxin on the beach under the warm sun.

2 comments:

❈ Annie - Blonde Glambition ❈ said...

You should stay in Hawaii!! Just think you could be at the beach instead of freezing your booty off next winter :)

Expat Girl said...

Ohhh cute photos, I dreamt about the beach last night that's how much I am longing for it haha