Thursday, February 18, 2010

50 days to go

The days started off bright & EARLY @ 11:45pm (really the night before). We had talked about just staying up all night but that quickly changed when I decided I just wanted to cuddle in bed with my love. Up early to load the truck, get dressed and have some more us time but it just wasn't long enough. Gabe had to be at work by 12:45am which was WAY TO EARLY for either of us. We spent every last second at the company area together, I couldn't bring myself to let him go. Sadly enough, I had to. He had work he needed to get done & I needed to get sleep because I had to be at work in less than 7 hours. One last kiss, one last hug which neither lasted long enough and we both went our ways. I made it home & quickly got in bed and fell asleep only to wake up to My Love calling me 20 minutes later. Telling me how much he missed me & loved me and couldn't wait till it was over. Awh....he's My Best Friend in the entire world nobody compairs to him.

The work day went well, nothing major happened no craziness. Thankfully :)
I was able to text back and forth w/ Gabe some while I was at work and then when I got off so that MADE MY DAY!!!!! Now I'm just waiting for his phone call once he gets settled in.
I'm home with my pups and going to have some left overs for dinner while I watch Pawn Stars for my love :) He Love's that show and we always watch it together.

I ended the evening with a phone call from my love, how that just makes for a wonderful ending to the day. I love hearing his voice and have him whisper sweet nothings in my ear. :)

One day down and only 49 more to go, follow me as I count down the next 49 days in my blog.

I love & miss you baby so much & can't wait till this is over and you are back home in my arms. Love your Wifey :)

2 comments:

J said...

I'm torn! When your 50 days are up, my love will be leaving me (give or take a few days)! I want the next 50 days to fly by for you but I want them to go slow for me! :(

Love ya girlie!

❈ Annie - Blonde Glambition ❈ said...

I hate the goodbyes...they're sooo painful :( Let's hopes the next few weeks fly by :)