Saturday, February 27, 2010

42 days to go

I did NOT even want to get up this morning for work. I was so tired, normally I wake up around 5AM when Gabe dose (when he's home) so my body tells me all the time "time to get up". I would wake up & then fall back asleep till 6AM when my alarm would go off for work. This morning 6 O'clock rolled around the alarm went off and it was the first time I woke up all night. That was a good thing and a bad thing, it meant I didn't get to go back to sleep for that one more hour. :( I totally thought about calling in and staying home but I decided not to. I'd be a big girl and go to work.

We weren't really busy today just had a few new kiddos and a couple of my favorites. (sssshhhh, we don't play favorites at all lol) We played outside for most the morning, the little ones had alot of energy they needed to run off.
When I got off I picked up Ashlyn (she's staying the night w/ me again) and met up with my new friend Julie to show her a couple things on post. We made a much needed trip for me to the commissary together. I hate having to go with out Gabe, I don't know why it just drives me up the wall. Then back home & out the door again to help my sweet friend Jess. with something.
I made it home by 8PM tired as ever and ready to pass out. I can not wait for the weekend to fly by. I love the brake from work but I'm super busy this weekend and I need the time to go by so my hubby will hurry and come home.

Nine days down and only 41 more to go.


I love & miss you baby so much & can't wait till this is over and you are back home in my arms. Love your Wifey :)

No comments: